Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tiffany's Cardtique Stampin' Up! Christmas Card Kit

It's been a busy World Card Making Day for me today, but I love it!!! I hope you have enjoyed it too! To end the day with something exciting, I wanted to release my first card kit for sale. It's an exclusive Tiffany's Cardtique Stampin' Up! Christmas Card Kit with everything you need to create 10 Christmas cards with 5 different designs! See slideshow at the end of this posting to view all 5 designs or click on the red & green title of the kit above.

Each kit includes:
Stampin' Up! Wishing You Cheer Stamp Set
4 Stampin' Write Markers - Real Red, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, & Ballet Blue
10 Blank Cards (2 of each color) - Real Red, Garden Green, Ballet Blue, Kraft, Whisper White
10 Self-Sealing Envelopes (6 white, 4 cream)
+ all the extras you see on the cards - patterned paper, ribbons, brads, pop dots, buttons, and twine. All you need is your scissors and your favorite adhesive!

I organized all the supplies for each set of cards into clear small bags so it's all there and organized for you to assemble. I also include color photos of each card along with detailed instructions.

The cost of each kit is $35.99 + $4.80 for shipping and handling (Priority Mail). The value of this kit, if you had to buy everything separate, is well over double the price I'm selling it for. I really think you will enjoy making these cards and your friends will enjoy being the recipient of these as well!

If you would like to purchase a kit, you can drop me an e-mail at tiffanymiller1@verizon.net. Please indicate how you would like to pay. I accept check, money order, or PayPal. Also indicate World Card Making Day in your order and I'll send you a coupon for -20% your next Stampin' Up! order through Tiffany's Cardtique! Just a little treat for purchasing my first kit.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to e-mail me. Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you enjoyed the 2008 World Card Making Day celebration!

Take care and God bless!

Tiffany

2 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

what a great idea! Beautiful Christmas card!

Kim said...

Great Cards Tiffany and excellent idea. Sorry I missed your SCS challenge... congrats again and hope you enjoyed :)