Saturday, October 18, 2008

So Glad We're Friends

It's the weekend, and don't we all just love the weekend? I sure do! The only problem is I try to do way too much and the time just flies. I wish it went that fast when I am at work. Oh well.

I have a couple friends with fall birthdays so I made some fall-like birthday cards today. I just love the look and texture of this line of paper from Daisy Bucket called Sweet Marabella. It's double sided and almost has the texture of wallpaper, but thinner. It's very cool. I decided to pair it up with Stampin' Up! cardstock in Kraft for my card base, Whisper White, and Garden Green. The antique looking brads are by Making Memories, chipboard flower by Maya Road, and orange flower by Bazzill. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! called Best Yet. It is a hostess stamp set that you get free with $150.00 purchase or more. It is a wonderful set with 6 sentiments including a Christmas one. I've only owned it for a few months now and can't begin to tell you how much I use it!

I have a really simple but elegant Christmas card to show you in my next posting using one of the Sizzix dies in the SU! Holiday Mini. Stay tuned!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

Tiffany
P.S. Don't forget, SU! Season of Friendship stamp set is -20% the month of October only. You have two more weeks to take advantage of the sale. E-mail me at tiffanymiller1@verizon.net.

Supplies used to make card:

Patterned Paper - Daisy Bucket/Sweet Marabella
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Kraft, Whisper White, Garden Green
Chipboard flower - Maya Road
Orange flower - Bazzill Wings
Brads - Making Memories
Stampin' Up! 1" circle punch
Stampin' Up! Mat Pack - for even paper piercing (awesome tool!)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Very Pretty card Tiffany! Love the paper too

luv2scrap said...

Love the brads with the chipboard flower. What a great combination, and I also liked the wallpaper-like paper. Fantastic card.

Kris said...

Love your use of Kraft and hostess set.

I can tell you love Fall.

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Tiffany. All those papers look really great together. The flower and circles finish it off great.
Hugs and smiles

Mary Fish said...

This card is beautiful. Love the colors and layout! Mary