Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Season of Friendship Lasts Forever Stampin' Up Holiday Mini Catalog

Happy October!

My card today was inspired by the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog that you can order from today through January 18th! This is one of the best mini catalogs I've seen and I want it all. My favorite set out of the mini is the one I used on this card - Season of Friendship. It has 6 stamps total including a bare tree, leaves, flower, snowflake, bird, and the beautiful saying shown on my card. It's a set to use year-round. How can you pass it up? Since I couldn't, it is my sale of the month set which means if you order this one, you get it -20% off the retail price of $23.95.

I used only 4 colors of Stampin' Up! ink to create this card. I used Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, More Mustard, & Always Artichoke. The card base is in Always Artichoke. I stamped the tree on Whisper White cardstock and then colored each leaf on the stamp a different color using the brush end of the Stampin' Up! marker. I matted the tree on More Mustard and then Ruby Red cardstock.

The ribbon is a velvet, burnt orangish color from American Crafts.

I used a 1 inch and 3/4 inch circle punch to add the little bird. I paper pierced around the Ruby Red circle and added the entire piece to the card on a pop dot.

The sentiment was stamped in Close to Cocoa and then cut into a rectangluar shape. I used my Stampin' Up! Ticket Corner punch on this piece to give it a little interest. I also paper pierced under the saying. This piece was also matted to Ruby Red and More Mustard cardstock.

In case you missed it, I made a little gift set using this stamp set a few weeks ago. Click here to view that posting.

Enjoy looking at the Holiday Mini Catalog and remember you can order directly from me 24/7 on my Stampin' Up! website or drop me an e-mail & I'll be happy to do the work for you! Take care and thank you for stopping by!

Tiffany
Tiffany's Cardtique October Stampin' Up! Set of the Month Sale -20% off
Season of Friendship (pg. 6 of the Holiday Mini Catalog, item #111776)




4 comments:

Kim said...

Fabulous Tiffany!!

Mary Fish said...

So pretty. I love what you did with the sentiment and using the bird. Mary

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just beautiful! I keep looking at this set and talking myself out of it. . .you are talking me into it! LOL

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Fall card.