Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Little Boys Just Wanna Have Fun Too!

Hello everyone! Here are the pictures I wanted to share with you from last weekend.

My husband & I took our son to a Fall Festival at Peak n Peak Resort in Clymer, NY. They had a train ride around a parking lot where the little kids could sit in these barrels. My son, Brandon, thought it was the greatest! I snapped picture after picture as he smiled at me and waved. I am such a sap when it comes to this stuff.

The other picture here was at a local farmers market called Mason Farms. I let him pick out his own pumpkin and he chose this adorable one with a long stem that is just right for him to carry. He carried it through the whole store so proud.

I am just loving age 2 going on 3! It's wonderful to look at life through the eyes of a child at this age. Everything is new and exciting! He just wants to be loved and independent.

Have a wonderful day and I'll be back to posting cards and gift ideas soon. Thank you for stopping by and God bless!

Tiffany





3 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

aawww Tiffany, that picture is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing for as you know, I needed the smile today! And thank you for your kind words and thoughts.
Blessings to you!

Niki Estes said...

He is so cute, Tiffany! Looks like lots of fun!

luv2scrap said...

The barrel train looks like fun. And I loved the story about your son selecting his pumpkin. Can't they be so adorable at this age?? I appreciate your sharing personal stories about your little one. It makes the pages you've shown of him so much more touching. He's lucky to have such a great mom.