Saturday, October 4, 2008

Inspiration Challenge for Splitcoaststampers!

It's me again! I just went live with my Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers!

The inspiration for this card came from the cover of the current Coldwater Creek catalog. Did I do ok? I was so nervous I misspelled the title of the posting on Splitcoaststampers. Hopefully they fixed it for me!

I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but the catalog cover has raindrops on the leaves so I used Stampin' Up! Crystal Effects to add little droplets on my leaves. I wrapped the embossed black background with raffia. All supplies are listed on my posting over at Splitcoaststampers.

I can't wait to see what everyone else submits. Be sure to check out the gallery. The keyword is WCMDIC08. If you play along, leave me a comment to let me know!

My Christmas Card Kit is up next. Stay tuned!!!

Tiffany

*Don't forget to leave a comment for blog candy on my previous blog posting!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

First of all I want to tell you that your site is awesome. I love the cards. Secondly I want to thank you for the awesome challenge. Too much fun! And thirdly I would like to see some ideas using sponging on Christmas cards. Thanks so much. Joyce

Sandra Smart said...

This card is so pretty! I love it!