Sunday, October 12, 2008

Holiday Container & Card - No Stamping Required!

Hello friends!

I have started my Christmas marathon! That's right . . . cards, gifts, cookies, etc. I started with these handy Making Memories Storage Embellishment Jars. You get 6 in a pack and they are perfect for adding candy, hot cocoa, etc. If you have a scrapbooking/card-making buddy, fill it up with embellishments like brads, buttons, fibers, etc. and they will really appreciate it!

This gift set was made without any stamping! I simply wrapped patterned paper and ribbons around the jar and made a cute little scallop topper with a chipboard token in the center.

The 3x3 card was made using Swiss Dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug and then adding a die cut tree sticker and metal sentiment. I finished it off with a bow and inked the edges of the card in SU! Garden Green. Quick and easy to get a set of 6 done in no time!

I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I am about to go outside. It's sunny & in the 70's today! Gotta enjoy it while it's here. See you later and thanks for stopping by!

Tiffany
Supplies used in project:
Patterned Paper - Autumn Leaves - Seasons Stripe
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Whisper White & Bazzill
Stickers - EK Success Inspirables Token Stickers, Paper Bliss - Trendy Trees
Lasting Impressions Senti-Metals
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folders
Ribbon
SU! Scallop Circle Punch
White Pen
Stampin Up! Garden Green Ink Pad


2 comments:

andrealowcock said...

Hi Tiffany ... it's Andrea from Australia (back again!) I have been catching up on your latest posts! Amazing! Every time I check here there is something new that I just go "Wow!" at! :) I love this idea for Chrissy gifts ... and the spiders were just gorgeous (if you could ever call a spider gorgeous!!!) We don't have Halloween in Aust ... although there are some trying to bring it in. But ... I do think it is better for us to create our own traditions rather than just copying US! But ... these spiders really tickled my fancy! And ... I hope you don't mind if I kinda copy your idea for the Christmas Card Kits! I love that idea. And ... seing I am all the way in Australia ... I'm not going to be stealing customers!!! :) I am always so envious seeing what the US has from SU! that we haven't got yet! But ... still loving it all! Have a happy day! Stampin' Hugs, Andrea

Kim said...

Cute little gift Tiffany