Monday, October 20, 2008

Christmas & Sizzix!


Hello friends!

If you need to make mass quantities of Christmas cards, like I do, your Sizzix Big Shot can be a big helper. In the current Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini, they have this big Sizzix Scallop Circle Bigz Die. It was love at first sight for me. You will see me use this quite often I'm sure!

I used the scallop circle die to make a bunch of these Christmas cards. I cut out one scallop circle and cut it in half to get two cards done at a time. Then I used my circle Nestabilities to cut out a circle to stamp my holiday sentiment on and layer on top the scallop.

My Christmas paper stash is out of control. Can you relate? I have like 15 sheets of this beautiful holly paper by Anna Griffin. All I did was layer it on a couple pieces of Stampin' Up! cardstock and stuck my circles underneath it. I covered up the seams with cream colored ric-rac and attached a Making Memories poinsettia. What do you think?

Can you believe Christmas is approximately 2 months away! The time is going to fly. Have fun crafting and stamping over next couple months. I love to bake so on top of crafting, I will be baking tons of cookies too!

Have a wonderful day and God bless you!

Tiffany

6 comments:

luv2scrap said...

Hmmm... think would you be able to make me about 40 of these? (smile) Love the scallop circle on this card and the way you used the ric-rac as a seam cover. And you can't go wrong with red poinsettias. They are so festive. Oh, and there are 64 shopping days until Christmas!

Kim said...

Very Pretty card Tiffany! Don't remind me how close we are to Christmas - goes way too fast and there is oh so much to do!!

Mandy said...

Tiffany,
I love all your cards! I'm very big into making my Christmas cards each year, so it's nice to get some new ideas!!! Mandy

Sandra Smart said...

Tiffany...this card is so pretty...I love that dp!

Niki Estes said...

Pretty card, Tiffany! I love that patterned paper and the poinsettia!

Marilyn said...

Love this card!! Perfect card for the holidays!! Thanks for sharing your template/pictures for the pizza box - I made one and showcased it on my site today! I can't believe it is so close to Christmas!! This would be a great card to mass produce - thanks again for inspiring!