Sunday, October 26, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend.

This weekend I completed a gift set I have been meaning to do all month. One of my online pals mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2006. Recently, she is considered to have Stage IV cancer and she can only be treated for pain and will receive injections every two weeks in hopes to keep the cancer cells from spreading.

I made for her this little card and decorated gift box with pink M&M's inside to hopefully keep her spirits up. Although I have never met in person my online pal Kris, or her mother, they have been in my thoughts and prayers. In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, drop a little note or card to someone you know (or even don't know) to put a smile on their face. If you would like to do this and need assistance in finding someone to send something to, drop me an email and I'll share with you Kris's mother address.

Also, please click HERE for women to get free mammograms!

Have a wonderful week and God bless you!

Tiffany

Supplies:
Stampin Up - Pretty in Pink Cardstock, Berry Bliss patterned paper, Crystal Effects
Clear Dew Drops
Prima Flowers
Making Memories brad
Ribbon
Nestabilities
White pencil box

2 comments:

Kim said...

How sweet!

Kris said...

Wow, Tiffany. Thank you so much... My Mom will surely treasure this gift set.