Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Favorite Season Has Arrived!

Hello Friends!

Fall has arrived and I love it! I got to pull out and wear my jean jacket today. It was pretty cool and rainy today. I could pass on the rain, but I love those crisp autumn days!

I took my son to get some new shoes this morning and then to a Leaf Festival. We didn't stay long because of the rain, but we got to pet a bunch of animals and listen to a band. My son loves music and he was just mesmerized by the band there.

When we got home it was nap time! I'm sure it's clear to you what I did during that time - stamp! Actually I did a little stamping, embossing, and punching on this card. Have you checked out the new season of Cuttlebug embossing folders? OMG - they are awesome! This one is called Pumpkin Harvest. Isn't it pretty?! The bottom half of the card is just the cutest paper I've had forever in my stash . I used some black & white grosgrain ribbon for the center and stamped on and layered chipboard leaves from American Crafts. I used Fiskars Threading Water punch (or you could use Stampin' Up! Scallop Edge punch) for a black decorative edge on the one side.

I hope your weekend is a great one and thank you for taking the time to stop by!

Tiffany

2 comments:

luv2scrap said...

I'm going to have to look at the new embossing folders. The pumpkin pattern is beautiful. And doesn't it feel good to have paper stashed to use on occasions such as this? Wonderful card for the season. While I also love the fall, I just wish it wasn't followed by ice, cold and snow here in Indiana!

Paula said...

Oh Tiffany! This is adorable. Fall is by far my most favorite time of the year. How do you find the time to be a mom, work full-time, do housework AND make these wonderful projects??!

Paula