Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hero Arts Dandelion

I love to use a variety of products when I make a card. I rarely use all of just one company, and if I do, it's Stampin' Up! Stampin' Up! has coordinating patterned papers, ribbons, buttons, felt flowers, brads, etc. They make it easy for those of us with not a lot of time, or who may have trouble coordinating products.

In addition to Stampin' Up! products, I also have many Hero Arts stamps. I bought this stamp several months ago and the name of it is "Dandelion" (G4917). I just loved how delicate it looks.

I used Stampin' Up! Creamy Caramel for the circular background and Chocolate Chip for the Dandelion and sentiment. I stamped it on cream colored mulberry paper and tore the edges to keep the delicate theme going. I layered everything on Stampin' Up! cardstock and patterned paper. The fibers are from JoAnn's $1 bin. Don't pass by those $1 bins because you never know what goodies you might find!

Have a wonderful TGIF and thank you for stopping by!

Tiffany





4 comments:

Kris said...

This is so unique. I love the texture you've created on this project.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

How clever with the little fuzzies! Hugs, Mary

luv2scrap said...

Another winner! Have a great weekend with your little boy.

MaryJo said...

Love that dandelion stamp! I might have to get that one...
Nice card!!