Saturday, September 13, 2008

Going to the Chapel!

Are you singing along to the title of this blog posting? Last night I had to make a quick wedding card for today. I think this turned out pretty elegant just going with mostly white and a little black. All I did was emboss with a Cuttlebug embossing folder the front of the card. I used my large oval Nestabilities to cut and emboss a piece of white cardstock I stamped my sentiment on. The sentiment comes from the Stampin' Up! set Sincere Salutations (item#105156). I use this set all the time because it has a sentiment for every occasion and I just love the script. I also decorated the envelope for this card. I embossed another piece of white cardstock using the same embossing folder and used the oval Nestabilities to cut out a frame. I had from Quote Stacks (DCWV) this vellum "Newlyweds" piece and put the frame over that. I hope they like it!

I've gotta go get my groceries and then get ready for the wedding. Have a wonderful Saturday and I'll be back to posting Halloween and Fall cards next! Thanks for stopping by!

Tiffany

P.S. Did you notice you can now order Stampin' Up! from me directly online, anytime! Click on the link to the right of this entry and you can shop and place your order immediately. How cool is that! If you still prefer to e-mail me your order, that is ok too. Don't forget, first time customers receive -20% off their first order!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Simple, but very elegant!

Beate said...

Wow! I love it! It's a perfect wedding card.
hgus and smiles