Friday, September 19, 2008

Creepy Crawly, Oh My Golly!

Hello everyone!

TGIF in a big way!!!! I live for the weekend!!! Are you glad it's Friday?

So how do you like my Creepy Crawly card? It may be difficult to see in the photo, but the top black section is that glitter paper from Doodlebug. I love it! Then I took my glue pen and added Doodlbug black glitter to each hanging spider and a dot on each scallop of the Stampin' Up! scallop circle punch. The fence is so awesome. It's from the Martha Stewart collection. Gotta love Martha! The spooky looking black tree is from the new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog, due out October 1st, and is called "Season of Friendship". I used it in my last post too. The spiders and "Creepy Crawly" is from Michaels clear dollar stamps bin. Aren't they cute? The stamp on the scallop circle is from the Stampin' Up! set "Batty for You" and is my -20% off special this month. Isn't it a cool Halloween card?

If you have any trouble ordering off my Stampin' Up! website, please e-mail me. Some have been experiencing difficulty. I can either give you a call and help walk you through it, or I can place the order for you. This is a new system for SU! so there may be some bumps along the way. Thank you for your patience and visiting my blog today.

More to come this weekend! Take care.

Tiffany
tiffanymiller1@verizon.net

4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

You are scoring a perfect 10 for ingenuity on this set. Man oh man . .. I may have to case this idea (and will let you know, of course!)

Hugs,

M

Sue said...

This is such a great card! Love the MS punched fence too!

Kim said...

Very Cute card! Not a spider fan, but Love the little guys hanging from the tree

luv2scrap said...

Amazing work once again! Like Kim, I'm soooo not into spiders, but the way they hang from this tree just shouts Halloween.