Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Coaster Album of Colors

Hello everyone!

I keep thinking today is Monday. This week should fly by!

Did you enjoy your last long weekend of summer? I sure did. I completed this coaster album for Stamps-Paper-Scissors. It was a design team project I was assigned, to create something out of these blank coasters. I am teaching my son his colors, so I decided to make him a bright cheerful little book of colors he can carry around with him. It was a great way to use up some supplies too! I used a little of everything from all different companies. It was fun to create. If you see something you would like to know where it's from, drop me an e-mail. The supply list is a little lengthy for a blog posting.

Potty training is going ok. I like things done right away, so this task is a little frustrating for me. He is doing well though and I encourage him as much as possible.

Have a wonderful Tuesday and stop back soon!

Tiffany




























4 comments:

cardcrazy said...

The purple pages are my favorite. What did your son think of the book? You'll have to make one with numbers next. And maybe his ABC's!

Kris said...

What a fabulous way to involve your son in your hobby.

These would make great gifts for daycare teachers.

Mary Fish said...

What a charming idea! Love it! Hugs, M

Beate said...

Great color book!
Hugs and smiles