Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Whole Lot of Ribbon!

Hello friends!

I'm sorry it's been awhile. Time just flies and before you know it, it's the weekend again!

This cute little card was fun to make and I got to use up some of my ribbon! It is a flap card and the row of ribbon is hiding where you open it up. All I did was punch a row of little circles along the edge of the flap and put the ribbon through each hole & tied it off. The little girl is from the new set of stamps from Stampin' Up! called Window Dressing. It's a hostess set you can earn by placing an order yourself or with a bunch of friends to meet the minimum requirement for this set. It's not hard to do, trust me!

I hope you had a fantastic week and stayed tuned . . more this weekend!!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Tiffany

Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up! Cardstock - Whisper White, Pixie Pink
Patterned Paper - Doodlebug
Stampin' Up! Markers - Pixie Pink, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom
Stampin' Up! Punches - Scallop Circle, 1 3/4 circle, 1 1/4 circle
Ribbon

5 comments:

Kim said...

How cute is this!!! Adorable with all the ribbons! Love the fold idea - of course I'll have to try it, thanks for the link!

luv2scrap said...

This flap card is so unique. I am moving this fold on up to the top of my list of cards I want to make. Love the "pixie pink" color. Another cool creation. Have a great weekend!

Mary Fish said...

I love your ribbons . . . perfect feminine touch for this adorable little girl. Great job!

beate said...

That's adorable!
Hugs and smiles

JessicaLynn said...

How adorable!! Thank you for sharing your original art.

Jessica Lynn