Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Stamp Free Card!

Happy Saturday Friends!

I love to stamp, but sometimes the card just doesn't need them. I was going to cut out a little window on this and add a saying, but I thought it looked good without adding anything additional. What do you think?

The Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip cardstock I embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The leafy ribbon is from Maya Road, if my memory serves me correctly. The big pink flower is from Prima, and the yellow one from Bazzill. The cute little brad in the center is from Making Memories. Add any sentiment on the inside and you are good to go!

This card was inspired by Stamps-Paper-Scissors.com weekly challenge. The picture below, taken from http://www.bhg.com/, was to inspire us to create something out of the design, color, etc. It was tough, so I did the best I could.

It's hard to believe Labor Day Weekend is just around the corner. I have lots of goodies coming your way this fall, so stay tuned and subscribe to my blog if you haven't already. If you subscribe, you will get an automatic e-mail every time I update my blog. Fall is my favorite season of the year and I have so many supplies for the season it's not even funny. You can never have too much though, right?

Take care and God bless!

Tiffany

4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

What a perfect translation of your inspiration! It didn't need a window at all. I love the leaf ribbon. Wow! M

luv2scrap said...

Love the brad. Perfect touch.

cardcrazy said...

Looking to place my Stampin' Up! order soon. Thanks for all your examples and ideas. They have made great fodder for my own cards and pages!

Kris said...

I love that you didn't stamp a thing on this card. Shows how versatile card making can be.

You've been nominated twice now... don't feel obligated to play in my round.

I just wanted to nominate you because your blog is one I check daily.

http://kweenbee.typepad.com