Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Scallop Punch Mania!

Hello friends!

I told you I had some fun with my punches this week! This card utilizes the scallop circle punch from Stampin' Up! I used it 3 times on this one. Can you find all three? Yep, that's right - behind the "thank you" sticker and two scoops on the ice cream cone! All I did was carefully nip off the scallops on half of the punch out and whola! You have a yummy scoop of ice cream! Cute? I put a deep red cherry on top with Stickles on it to make it sparkle. What fun!

You are probably wondering about the cone? Is it pre-made embossed paper? Nope! I just cut out a triangular shape from tan cardstock and scored lines to make it look like a cone.

* Idea *
- You could use the Stampin' Up! Slit punch on the inside to make a slit for a gift card to the local ice cream shop! What a great summer "thank you" gift this could be!!!!

Let me know what your favorite scoops of ice cream are? My favorites are birthday cake and strawberry cheesecake.

Next posting will have a really different idea for using the Stampin Up! Round Tab punch.

Thank you for stopping by and let me know about your favorite flavor of ice cream!!!

Keep cool!

Tiffany
P.S. My son is trying to figure out how to use the pedals here in his bare feet! Too cute. I had to share it!!! :)
Supplies for Thank You Card:
Stampin' Up! Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip
Patterned Paper & "thank you" sticker: Pebbles Inc
Stampin' Up! Punch: Scallop Circle
Making Memories Brad
Stickles - Diamond

** Don't forget . . . I have the new Stampin' Up! Fall-Winter 2008 catalogs in stock. Drop me an e-mail at tiffanymiller1@verizon.net to get your copy!


4 comments:

Kris said...

Love your cute ice cream card! Such a great idea...

I'm not a big fan of ice cream but if I do eat it, I like mint chocolate chip.

Kim said...

Love this card!! I may have to CASE your delightful scoops and cone :) My all time fav ice cream is with out a doubt mint choc chip!!!!!

luv2scrap said...

Another awesome card. My favorite ice cream is the kind, any kind, found in a Dairy Queen ice cream cake!

nancy morgan said...

Tiffany : ) ... LOVE how you used that scallop punch, simply wonderful card and amazing creativity! Thanks for sharing!!