Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Stampin' Up! Fall-Winter 2008 Catalogs Are In!

I had a box waiting me for when I got home from work today and guess what was inside??? You guessed it! The new Stampin' Up! Fall-Winter 2008 catalogs. I will be up all night looking at it over and over again. I love it!!!

Not only do I love catalog shopping, but I love to look at the ideas and samples they have. I refer to it all year to get ideas. If you would like a copy, please drop me an e-mail. They are $9.95 each and I will pay the postage and handling as my gift to you! I do accept PayPal for payment.

I have some really fun cards to share with you this week using Stampin' Up! punches. They are really different so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by and remember, you can purchase the catalog today, and place your order for the products inside on Monday, August 11th!

Tiffany

No comments: