Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blessings

I'm back from Royal Family Kids Camp! Whew, I am tired.
The kids had a great time and that's what it's all about! These kids need all the blessings they can get, given their backgrounds.

Speaking of blessings, I created this card for a sketch challenge over at Stamps-Paper-Scissors. All the patterned paper is from Daisy D's including the large die cut flower. I love the soft, vintage look of Daisy D's paper. It's very unique. The word "blessings" is from a Stampin' Up! set used with SU! Chocolate Chip ink.

Are you enjoying looking at the new Stampin' Up! catalog? I am getting ready to place my order now that I'm back in town. There is so much I want, it's going to be difficult to decide what to order first.

I'm super tired and need to get to bed. I'll have more this weekend.

Thank you for stopping by and God bless!

Tiffany

No comments: