Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to Scrapbooking!

Ahhh, I've missed scrapbooking my favorite subject - Brandon! The Weekly Challenge over at Stamps, Paper, Scissors was this layout. Instead of doing my usual cards, I decided to do an 8x8 layout. This black & white photo is of my son when he was one month old. It seems like this picture was taken 10 years ago instead of two. Time flies!

Supplies used for layout:
Patterned paper - Hot Off The Press
Transparency - Daisy D's
Stars - Making Memories, Stickles glitter glue
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Whisper White embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Punch - Stampin' Up! Scallop Edge, circle

Tomorrow I am going to a HUGE craft show in Ohio. It's one of my favorites. The crafts are really unique and the talent is amazing.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Tiffany

7 comments:

Mary Fish said...

breathtaking. love the stars. . . and what a lovely little guy!

Kim said...

This is a beautiful page!! I need to get back to scrapbooking myself! Love the blk and wht - just makes a picture really pop sometimes!

luv2scrap said...

What a sweet photo!! Wonderful page that would have looked so different had it been a color picture. Another great idea.

Kris said...

This looks great. Almost looks like it's a digital page vs. a handcrafted design. That's a good thing!

Love it.

Niki Estes said...

So adorable, Tiffany!

Anonymous said...

прогон по профилям форумов
прогон сайта по форумам
прогон по каталогам
прогон по каталогам
прогон хрумером
прогон по каталогам
регистрация сайта в каталогах
авторегистрация в каталогах
прогон сайта по форумам
прогон по профилям форумов

Anonymous said...

Интересная мысль, возьму на заметку.