Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What do Harley-Davidson & Changito's Have In Common?

Card making supplies! I was at A C Moore craft store on Saturday and all the patterned paper was 40% off. It looked like they had some new papers in stock, so I took a peek. This Diamond Plate Embossed Harley-Davidson patterned paper by EK Success caught my eye. I thought of this Changito stamp immediately! How fun is that?! I would have never picked up this paper otherwise. I'm a girly girl through & through.

I embellished the card with two different sizes of silver square brads from Joann's. I colored in the stamped image with SU! Creamy Caramel on the Changito & SU! Basic Gray on the tire. The cardstock is Whisper White from Stampin' Up!

I hope your week is going well. Brandon is with my husband today. I called to check in this morning and they were on their way to a house my husband is fixing up to sell. Brandon is sure to get a McDonalds Happy Meal out of him today because my husband cannot cook whatsoever. He will be a happy boy!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Tiffany



3 comments:

luv2scrap said...

What a cool idea and card. The paper is so unique, I'm not sure I would have seen it and envisioned what you created. You are very imaginitive. Did Brandon score a Happy Meal and Transformer toy?

Mary Fish said...

Hi Tiffany: Who would have thought Harley paper and the Changito monkey would look so good together? Very cute and loved the post!

nancy morgan said...

Super fun card...love that dp you found : ) !! Changito looks quite happy with his Harley paper!!