Monday, July 7, 2008

Stampin' Up! Hodgepodge Hardware Sale!

Happy Monday friends!

My family is back home and I'm back to work! Argh!!!! If I could stamp for a living, that would be awesome. Oh well.

Since we all work hard for our money, I just wanted to highlight the awesome sale on Stampin' Up! Hodgepodge Hardware. I have all the details on my sidebar. It's a really good value that I am taking full advantage of.

I made this card the other day using the Antique Brass Kit. I just love it! The patterned paper is from Crate Paper. I used Stampin Up rub-ons for the flowers and message on the green paper. The embossing around the flower is one of the Cuttlebug embossing folders. I inked the edges and folded in the corners for something different. That piece is layered on pop dots.

My sitter is on vacation this week, so my Mom is watching Brandon all day today. I called my Mom to check in on him this morning. She kindly said that his favorite thing to say today is "I don't want to". Hmmm. He is 2 1/2. What can I say?! Hee hee :) Hopefully the two will survive the day! Tomorrow his Daddy gets him all day. That could be much more interesting :)

Thanks for checking out my blog today! Have a good one.

Tiffany

* Stayed tuned for a super cute Changito card this week! Wait until you see the patterned paper for this one. It's nothing I would ever buy if I didn't have the perfect stamp to go with it.



1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Hi Tiffany: neat card . . .there is a challenge right now on SCS about using scoring in creative ways . . . this would qualify. Thanks for comment on my blog, too! Hugs, M