Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oldie but a goodie!

Ok, ever have one of those weeks where there is way too much to do and no time? I'm having one of those and to make matters worse, I have been super tired this week. I'm just not feeling 100%. Hopefully it will pass soon.

I love this retired set from Stampin' Up! called Sun-Ripened. It's only a set of three stamps, but it's all fruit and it looks so realistic. It's an oldie but a goodie! This card is pretty simple so I don't think any further explanation is needed. The patterend paper is Anna Griffin. It goes perfectly with kraft colored cardstock.

Thank you for checking in! I hope your week is going well.

Take care.

Tiffany

4 comments:

kris said...

Very pretty Tiffany. I love the designer paper and your pear looks good enough to eat!

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Kim said...

Pretty card - I remember looking at this set, but never did get it - oh well! That pear looks scrumptious!!

Mary Fish said...

Your paper is perfect with the pair image. Delicious!

luv2scrap said...

Thanks for the oldie. I agree it's a goodie! I'm also wishing now that I had grabbed this set. Hope you regain enough energy to create some new cards this wkd for us!