Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy July 4th Weekend!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to blog sooner, but with my family in town, the time just slipped away. Although I'm sure you're busy on this holiday weekend, I thought I would drop you "a little note". Like my card? It's so easy to make!

The card size is 5x5. I used Stampin' Up! Cutie Pie patterned paper. I cut four squares, each measuring 2.25 x 2.25 inches. The big square in the middle is 2.75 x 2.75. I used the jumbo scallop punch from Marvy for my center, and drew a little "u" shape in each scallop with a white pen. I used a jumbo circular Marvy punch & decorated it using a clear stamp set from Michael's $1 bin. The center of the flower is a blue rhinestone.

The one thing I love about Stampin' Up! patterned paper is it's double sided and thick. It's like getting two for one and it really comes in handy when you want to use multiple prints that match! They make it easy, what can I say?

Enjoy your nice long holiday weekend and thanks for taking time to stop by!

Tiffany

* Stock up on Stampin' Up! Hodepodge Hardware while supplies last!
Original Price (per kit): $27.95 NOW: $20.96
105532 Aged Copper Kit
105531 Antique Brass Kit
105532 Pewter Kit
Each kit contains an assortment of shaped clips, label holders, ribbon charms, buckles, fasteners and photo anchors. Approx. 138 pieces of hardware plus 100 matching brads.

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

So many pretty details. Love the little scalloped "u's!."

Hugs, M