Monday, July 28, 2008

Great Impressions - Stamp of the Month





It's Monday and we're back to the daily grind! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

I had so much fun making this card! The stamps are from Great Impressions and they are their stamps of the month. Since the cat is swimming with the fishes, I took some Stampin' Up! Brilliant Blue cardstock and ran it through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder that looks like bubbles. I used two different sizes of scallop ovals to make a cutout on the front of the card and cutouts for the stamped images on the inside. I colored in everything with Stampin' Up! markers and Copic markers and attached a little ribbon to finish it off.

I am working on putting my blog candy together! I haven't forgotten. Stay tuned.

Thank you for stopping by!

Tiffany

5 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute card! Love the embossed background 'bubbles' and the peek-a-boo effect.

andrealowcock said...

Hi Tiffany!
I am very jealous of your cuttlebug. They are not available through SU! in Australia ... I will have to try and get one somewhere else! How gorgeous is this card!!! I was wondering if you would mind if I added to to my blog roll? I would love some of my friends to see your beautiful creations?
Stampin' Hugs from Andrea

Mary Fish said...

Love the Cuttlebug touch on the Brilliant Blue. Very sweet card . . . neat sketch!

Kcherrie said...

Adorable card! Did you use Nestibles in your CB or CB dies?

luv2scrap said...

Love how you incorporated the ribbon on this one, enhancing the design but not distracting from it. Perfect color cardstock. This one is among my favorites of what you have completed.