Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

I'm back! What a rough week. I am back to feeling 100% and started creating last night. I felt so bad to neglect my blog this week! Thank you hanging in there with me.

It was almost 90 degrees here in Erie, PA mid-morning. Crazy hot and humid! I am not having fun in the sun today, but my card is!

The patterned paper on this card is by Reminisce. I tore the edges of the bottom two layers for a look like the water on the shore. I used my Stampin Up! Scallop punch, which is my favorite punch to date, to add some sunshine to the card. I wrote in white ink (uni-ball Signo pen), "Have Fun!", because that is what summer is all about, right? I added paper piercing to the scallops and along the top of the card. The big flower in the center is from My Minds Eye and I attached it with a pop dot. I added sheer floral ribbon along the center of the card. It's hard to see in the picture because it's so subtle.

Speaking of fun, I am close to hitting 5,000 on my counter! I think it will be time for some blog candy once I hit that number. Keep checking back so you don't miss out on the chance to win.

Tomorrow I am going to A-Muse-A-Palooza at a stamp store near Pittsburgh. Should be fun!!!

I'll share all my goodies with you Monday. Thanks for stopping by and drop me a comment or e-mail letting me know what kind of blog candy you like to receive?

Tiffany

3 comments:

Mary Fish said...

So much artful thought went into this. My favorite touches are the torn paper (to look like water) and your little scalloped sun. So clever!

luv2scrap said...

Love this one. It looks and feels so summer-y and considering it's a dreary rainy day here today this helped pick me up. Nice, Tiffany!

Niki Estes said...

Ooh, I love those colors! Gorgeous card!