Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Friendship

Hello friends!

I am having a great week! I've been busy placing Stampin' Up! orders for my customers, spending time with friends and family, and got asked to be on a design team! That was my big news! I am still learning about this online store I am going to design for and I will provide you with more details later. I am very excited about it!!!!

I made this card for one of my best friends who took me along to the Amuse event on Sunday. She is a sweetie and a wonderful stamper too!!! The supplies I used are listed at the end of this posting.

I just bought the Spiral Binding punch from Stampin' Up! and wasn't sure if I would like it or not. I used it for this card and let me tell you, it's a slick little punch to use and I love it! I have seen so many samples using this punch that I don't think this one will go unused.

I hope you are having a fun week and enjoying your summer. Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out all the Stampin' Up! sales on my sidebar. The retired accessories list is out so stock up now while supplies last.

Take care.

Tiffany
P.S. Here is a peek at the inside of the card too!

Supplies:
Stampin' Up! Ink: Ballet Blue
Stampin' Up! Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts, Simple Sayings II, Wonderful Words
Stampin' Up! Punches: 1 1/4 Circle, Spiral Binding, Round Tab, Corner Rounder
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny
Accessories: Prima flower, Making Memories brad




5 comments:

Kim said...

Great card! I'm a big fan of BoBunny, so I love the paper you used! And love the big daisy. Congrats on being asked to be on a design team. Can't wait to hear the details!!

luv2scrap said...

I'm also quite fond of BoBunny, and loved how you incorporated the punch. Sounds like the feature might appear on another of your creations again sometime.

Way to go on the design team. Fantastic news, congratulations!

Mary Fish said...

I think this is one of my favorite cards you have designed. I love what you did with the round tab punch (note to self) and the interior is a wonderful touch. Bravo!

Doris said...

soo cute card! very nice blog!

Mandy said...

So cute! I love those colors and that flower!