Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blog Candy!

Hello friends!

I promised some blog candy when I reached 5,000 hits, so here it is! All you need to do is drop me a comment to say hello! A winner will be randomly chosen on Saturday, August 2nd - 9pm EST.

Here is what you will get!
Cutie Pie
Jersey Shore
Spring Fling
Petal Patch
Spring Showers

You will win 6 sheets of each Designer Series Paper collection listed above, cut into 6x6 inch pieces. Each paper is double sided, so you will receive 12 prints per collection. The total number of pieces you will receive will be 30! What fun you could have with this whether you are a card maker or scrapbooker.

Good luck and thank you for stopping by!

Tiffany


11 comments:

Mary Sarah said...

Hi! I just recently started stamping and found your blog. You make some great cards!

Mandy said...

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know to check MY blog candy post... YOU are the winner! Congrats!

Doris said...

Hi! I've just discovered your blog, it's awesome! What a great blog candy! I'm dreaming about SU! papier but don't have them yet, soo please pick me:)

ladyb266 said...

Howdy!!! I love all the cute cards you have been making. I just finished up a cute flower garden project myself. I got the idea from a picture shabbychick junk took at CHA. So cute! I have my fingers crossed for some blog candy too!!!!!
Heidi Tucson,AZ
ladyb266@aol.com

Julie.G said...

Hi Tiffany, I love the SU papers. Also, wanted to let you know that I received my order today...Thanks so much...can't wait to start playing with it this week end....

Jeanette said...

How cool. I love blog candy. I think I found your blog through my stampin up demonstrator. I love being inspired by people who know and can see more than I do. Jeanette

Ashley said...

Hey Tiff! Its me, Ashley, at Stamps, Paper, Scissors, OOO I hope i win :) *giggles* And what can I say, of course I love your work and everything you do!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love your site! I found it because of your flock tutorial. Thanks so much for sharing how you do it - it was very helpful! --Terri

Anonymous said...

Maybe I`ll be Captain Obvious, but... it's only few days to New Year last, so let's be happy!
Hohoho!)
[url=http://nkfdsjhfhs.com].[/url]

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year[url=http://nfksghjskf.com/],[/url] everyone! :)

Anonymous said...

Pleased Additional Year[url=http://pavuyume.tripod.com/] everyone! :)