Thursday, June 19, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks

This month is going by fast! Summer always goes fast, doesn't it?

I was in the mood the other night for elegant and simple card making. This Stampin' Up! set, Heartfelt Thanks, is just that! I used cardstock from the Earth Elements line of Stampin' Up! I tend to use up my Earth Elements pack of paper sooner than any other because these colors remind me of fall, and I LOVE fall. I use these colors all year round. With this set of 4.25 x 5 inch cards, I used Old Olive, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, and Very Vanilla. I used my SU! slit punch to create the scallop border. I posted a blog entry last week with a link to that tutorial. The "Blessings To You" stamp is from Hero Arts. Don't forget your little dew drops. I love them!!!

Stampin' Up! released a new product line this week - Decor Elements! It's a line of self adhesive vinyl art used to decorate your home. It can be used on walls, mirrors, windows, or other hard, smooth surfaces. This product will be available to you on July 1st. If you are interested, drop me an e-mail and I will forward you a brochure with more information and pictures!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

I have something really fun to share with you tomorrow!!!! :)

Tiffany

2 comments:

Kris said...

These are so pretty Tiffany. I love the colors and layout. May have to CASE you on this one.

Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow!

stampin' pretty pals said...

Absolutely delicious layout and design. Keep up the wonderful work. You are such an excellent source of information and ideas!