Saturday, June 7, 2008

Summer is here!

Holy cow - it's in the 90's here and humid! I took my son this morning to the zoo for "Heavy Equipment Day". All the kids get little hard hats and get to sit in all kinds of construction equipment and big trucks. It was fun, but very hot!

One of my really good friends at work has a birthday next week and she is in love with summer! We all like summer, but she is a fanatic about it. I had to make her a fun, bright, and colorful card for her b-day. I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge (#51) for my layout. The paper is so much fun! It's from K & Company and it's their new line called Berry Sweet. The happy birthday embellishment is from Sue Dreamer by Colorbok. Do you like what I did with the ribbon? I just made it up this morning playing around. Kinda different.

Stay cool! More later.

Tiffany

No comments: