Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pick A Petal - Stampin' Up!

A Stampin' Up! must have - Pick A Petal rubber stamp set from Stampin' Up! The possibilities with the set are endless! Check out the Splitcoaststampers gallery for inspiration on what you can do with this set.

I told you about all the b-days I have this week. Well, this cute little set was purchased from Michaels. The tin was $1 and a package of 8 matching cards was $1. I just jazzed them up a little. The rim on the tin is silver, so I decided to embellish with silver.

Ok, first the tin. Flowers on top are by Prima. There are 3 different sizes layered on one another and secured by a big silver brad from American crafts. The flower on the center of the brad, and the flowers and word "celebrate" on the body of the tin, are rub-ons from SU! It took minutes to throw this together.

The card was just as easy. I used my Pick A Petal stamps and stamped them on red cardstock and embossed them using silver embossing powder. I also stamped "happy birthday" on the bottom right corner and embossed that in silver as well. I used the same brad and rub-ons for the center of the flower on the card too.

If you've never embossed, drop me an e-mail! I have a super easy set of instructions I can forward to you.

Enjoy your day and take time to stamp!!!

Tiffany

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Love the simplicity of the silver embossed flower on the bright background. Gotta love the deal on the tins, too!