Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday, Monday!

I had a very nice weekend, but boy was it hot! My son took some long naps so I had a chance to get all my cards done for the week - 3 birthday's this week! Crazy!!!

This one is for my Mom. She loves daisy flowers so I think this one will be a winner!


My background was done with the Swiss Dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug. The patterned paper and stickers are from K & Company and the clear flower sticker near the top is from Heidi Swapp. I glued a clear button in the center of it. I also photographed the inside for you to see. The big sticker is also K & Company and the words are from the Stampin' Up! set, Birthday Whimsy.


Have a wonderful day!

Tiffany


P.S. You can still order from the Stampin' Up! mini catalog until June 30th! Don't forget - new customers get -20% their first order with me!





No comments: