Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm an Eclectic Paperie Friend Today!

I am honored to be featured today as an Eclectic Paperie Friend in their online newsletter! How fun is that?! I'm ready to party and these bee's look like they are too! Did you catch the bling on their little bodies and heart shaped antenna's? Hopefully my picture is picking up the glitter on the paper too and the little heart after "happy bee-day".

The pattened paper is from Imaginisce - A Shore Thing Sweet Summer Breeze Glitter Paper. The stamps are the very cute Stampendous Bee Happy Collection. I colored in those cute bee's with my Copic Markers. The bling on the stamped images is Stickles Glitter Glue in Diamond. All supplies can be found at Eclectic Paperie. Their online store is easy to navigate around, they have awesome products, and it's super easy to order. They also ship things out pretty fast too! Go take a peek - you'll love this store!! :)

The weekend is approaching and I have lots more on the way! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back soon.

Tiffany


3 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Wow, what an honor! Congratulations and great card!!! Big Hug, Mary

Kris said...

Where can I find the Eclectic Paperie online newsletter? I can't seem to locate it.

Congratulations and super cute card.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.