Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here Comes the Bride! It's Wedding Season!

Hello everyone! I hope your week is going well. Are all those wedding shower and invitations rolling in? I just got one yesterday in the mail. Luckily, I recently attended a Stamp Camp & made this adorable wedding card. I love the "mr." and "mrs. on it. It's from a gorgeous stamp set by Stampin' Up! called Together Forever. The great part about this set is that it can be used on cards other than wedding ones. It has some beautiful flowers that I used the background on this card, and it has a stunning circular design that can be used on almost anything. I inked the edges using Sponge Daubers.

The little bird house in the background is the one my son painted for me for Mother's Day. I mentioned that in my Mother's Day post, but didn't provide a picture at that time. Isn't it cute?!? My son loves to paint!!!! He will sit there for an hour and paint or color. That's amazing for a 2.5 yr old who can't sit still at any other time.

Enjoy your day. It's almost Friday!!!!! God bless!

Tiffany

1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty and love your choice of color. Yes June is the "wedding" month, my anniversary is today :)