Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello everyone! I haven't made a baby card in a long time and my husband's niece just had her 2nd boy! When I was pregnant I bought a ton of baby scrapbooking supplies. More than I ever needed. I kept it all together so putting together a baby card was a snap! The cute cow diecut is from K & Company. The saying on the card is a sticker from All My Memories (AMM). The background patterned paper is from my scrap pile & I have no clue what company it's from. I used Bliss Blue cardstock from Stampin' Up! for the card and Stampin' Up! corner rounder punch.

Big announcement today from Stampin' Up! on their new product line. I can't wait to see what it is!!!! Subscribe to my blog to get the latest updates.

Have a wonderful day and God bless!

Tiffany


2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

That cow so amooosing! Adorable baby card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my gosh this is so stinkin' CUTE!