Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! I hope all dads enjoy their day today and get to kick back and relax.

I made this card for my husband using the popular Riley stamp from Hanna Stamps. I colored him in using Stampin' Up! markers (see colors below). The patterned paper is from Flair Designs. The little silver heart brad is from JoAnn's. Very simple card!

Have a wonderful day and remember to thank DAD for all he's done!

Tiffany


Recipe
Stamp: Hanna Stamps - Riley
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise
Patterned Paper: Flair Designs
SU! Markers: Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, YoYo Yellow
Brad - JoAnn's
Twill Ribbon

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

The moose is too cute. I love those stamps. I hope SU can come up something this cute :) Hugs, Mary

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a sweet, sweet card!