Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun with Pocket Cards!

Hello! Thank you everyone for your kind words on my last posting. I love it when people leave comments!

Since I took that pocket cards class in Buffalo last week, I am drawn to them. This Diagonal Double Pocket Card was the Wednesday tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. I couldn't resist! Check it out!!!

For my card I used Stampin' Up! Petals & Paisleys patterned paper. The stamp is called Flower Girl from Elzybells Art Stamps. The tags are embellished with Doodlebug Paper Frills and rub-ons from Stampin' Up! and Pebbles Inc.

I meant to make this card for my babysitter's daughter who has a birthday next week, but her hair is reddish brown. I guess I will be making another!!!! I like to make two or more of everything I do so I have one to keep and some to give away. It's always fun to look back at the work you did years ago and see how
much you've changed or grown in your abilities.

It's almost Friday!!!! I can't wait for the weekend!!! God bless.

Tiffany

Order Stampin' Up! online and get -20% off !








2 comments:

StamperSharon said...

Wonderful card with this tutorial -- I love the pretty papers & colors you used!

Mary Fish said...

Hi Tiffany: These pocket cards are adorable. I just have to give them a try. Thanks for sharing!