Monday, June 2, 2008

Back to work today! When I woke up this morning, I thought it was Sunday for a few seconds. How bad is that?

I made this card over the weekend. You can never have too many birthday cards on hand, right? The background was done with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. Then I used an Inkadinkadoo Birthday Cupcake clear stamp and inked it up with Cat's Eye Chalk ink in Creamy Brown. I colored in the bottom part with my yellow Copic marker (Y15)and filled in the top with white Diamond Stickles. The brown glittery paper behind the cupcake is from DCWV and the "happy birthday" is a rub-on from Pebbles Inc. I hope you can see the shimmer on this card in the picture. Sometimes glitter is hard to catch with the camera.

Have a good Monday. God bless!

Tiffany

No comments: