Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rough Day

This week has not been the greatest, especially yesterday. I made a really stupid mistake at work but it turned out ok. Then Brandon, my two year old, cried all the way home from the sitters because he wanted to eat another yogurt there. At age 2, everything is such a big deal! Then I get home and the husband gets mad at me. Ever feel like you can't win????

So I buried myself in my craft room and made this. Very simple, but it's the best I could do at the time. It looks better in person. I still need to brush up on my photo editing skills. Anyways, the recipe is Doodlebug buttons and Stampin Up! rub-ons. I used thread for the bow to just keep it soft like the rub-ons. The paper is scraps from my stash I pieced together.

Today will hopefully be better. Have a great one!

Tiffany

1 comment:

luv2scrap said...

Rough days - everybody has 'em. Hang in there. Great card. When are you going to give us another look at your bedroom hobby area?