Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I got a little monkey on the mind!

My husband drives me crazy from time to time. Men and women are so different! All in all, I do love him. I am always making cards for other people and he kinda gets left out. Not tomorrow! I am going to leave this for him on his desk tomorrow morning. The front reads "always on my mind" and inside "forever in my heart". I think he'll appreciate it especially since we haven't been on the best of terms this week.

The stamps are Changito from Stampendous and phrase from SU! Always. Punches are SU! Patterned paper from Reminisce. The card size is a little one, 3 x 3.75. Cards come in all shapes and sizes so try playing around with different dimensions!

I hope your week is going well! Enjoy!

Tiffany

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

I'm sure he'll love it -- it's so bright, fun and happy. Plus a wonderful sentiment!