Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

So how are you spending your holiday today?

This morning, since it's a rainy day, I took Brandon to the local Children's Museum. It is awesome! It was my first time there. We spent the morning there and then went to McD's for lunch. He had a blast!

This afternoon I dug out some of my goodies from Archivers I bought a few weeks ago. I bought these awesome mini blank clipboards where the clip is totally removable! I also bought this really cool clear stamp set. I am not a big fan of big stamps, but this one was way too much fun to pass up. I created this mini clipboard to hang up at work. I have a ton of more ideas to do with both these products! I just need time. I am a very slow crafter. I think about things too much sometimes and re-do stuff a lot!

I hope your scrapbooking day is wonderful and that you are always having fun creating! That is what it's all about. Check out your local scrapbook stores or online stores for some great deals this weekend.

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Tiffany
Recipe for Clipboard: clipboard - Stampendous, stamps - Stampendous & Printworks, patterned paper - Doodlebug, flowers - EK Success punches, jewels - Heidi Swapp.

No comments: