Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday!

My big sister is 40 today! Happy Birthday Heidi! I sent her this card, but couldn't post it until she got it.

I used all kinds of stuff to make this card. The stamps are Stampendous and Studio G. The paper is from Pebbles Inc, Making Memories brads, and the paperclip is from Doodlebug. I think that covers everything. On the inside I stamped "40" in large number stamps from Autumn Leaves.

I am falling more and more in love with clear stamps. I think the quality of them is getting better as far a stamping a crisp image, and the storage of them is so easy and takes up less room.

Hope your day is going well!

Tiffany

2 comments:

heidi said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful homemade birthday card and the message on your blog, little sis. I feel honored! (and old!)

Pearlann66 said...

I love the 'memo' stamp!!!

such a cute card!!!!