Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cousins at play

Hello! Aren't you glad it's the weekend? I took Brandon to JCPenny for pictures today. They turned out so cute! I can't wait to get them back in a couple weeks.

I finished this layout today that I started last weekend. The paper is perfect for summertime photos. It's "The Bug Collection" by The Paper Lady Inc. I cut the paper into 3 panels for each side and layered them over black cardstock to really make the colors pop. The round metal pinch tabs are from Karen Foster. They match this perfectly.

The pictures are from last May, right around this time. It was the first time my son went to visit his cousins house in Indiana. They had so much fun playing together.

Let me know if you have any Mother's Day plans for this weekend!

Tiffany

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

What a great cousin page. I love your layout. Great pictures too.

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Blog message posted here is really my friend. I just after to say hide up with comments and quality work. IE browser bookmarks to your blog solely with it, I l come pursuing to regard my friends more in the tomorrow! The color of the layout is not rotten, it is easy on the eyes.