Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Camping with Riley


Good morning! One more day until the long weekend. I can't wait! I am going to visit family over the weekend. It should be a lot of fun and the weather is looking good.

I had some leftovers from my layout I posted the other day so I thought the paper would work perfect with this Riley stamp. I may use this card for a Father's Day card. We have a firepit in our backyard that we love to sit around and roast marshmallos. I love the burned ones! How about you?

Have a super day! God bless!

Tiffany

Recipe - Paper - Sandylion, Stamp - Hanna Stamps, Burlap, SU! Markers - YoYo Yellow, Bordering Blue, Going Grey, Creamy Caramel, Garden Green, Close to Cocoa, Only Orange, Real Red.

2 comments:

JessicaLynn said...

Adorable card. It has been too cold here in Wisconsin to even think about camping.. come on summer!!

Jessica
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Niki Estes said...

This is such a cute card! Great job!