Saturday, May 31, 2008

Big News Revealed!

Happy Saturday!

I am officially a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! I am so excited!!! I have been using Stampin' Up! products for years and just love everything they sell. I don't have a lot of extra time to go to parties/workshops, as most people don't with their busy lifestyles. My focus is to sell their great line of products directly to you through this website/blog. No hassle, no parties, nobody calling and pressuring you. Just look at what I have to offer on this site and e-mail me with your order. I promise it will be simple and you will be satisfied. I will advertise sales and promotions from time to time, and showcase new products, so be sure to subscribe to my blog to get these updates! If you have any questions or suggestions on what you might like to see, please e-mail me. I have so many ideas to share with you, I can't wait!

Ok, because I am so excited about this, all new customers will receive -20% off their first order with me. Who doesn't like a discount? I know I do!!!

Just got done with Beate's WSC. What do you think?

Tiffany

Recipe: SU! Lots of Thoughts stamp, DCWV patterned paper, SU! cardstock, SU! round tab and slit punch, SU! ink/watercolor pencil/blender pen, Spellbinders die template, Prima flowers, American Crafts brads, and the fiber is from JoAnn's $1 bin.

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Fantastic card. Love the details and a beautiful sketch.