Friday, May 30, 2008

Back from CKC Buffalo!



Hello all! I had a great time in Buffalo today at CKC. Very fun!!! I took a class sponsored by Paper Crafts Magazine called Pocket Full of Cards. The class taught how to incorporate pockets in your cards. Very clever, let me tell you! Here is a peak at one of the cards we made.

I would love to share more, but I'm exhausted. When I got home, my husband was spreading woodchips and had to leave for work. He wasn't done and it's supposed to rain tonight. Guess who got to finish? ME! I am not a fan of gardening work whatsoever. I'm already starting to feel sore. More tomorrow!

Oh, have you noticed anything different on my blog??? It has to do with my announcement I mentioned the other day. I'll tell you tomorrow.

Good night!

Tiffany






1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

These look really cool. Can't wait to hear how it's done. M