Monday, May 5, 2008

Altered Tin - Happy Day!

Gotta love this tin and it was only $1!!! Go to Michael's and they have them in all different color combinations for only $1. You can fill it with all kinds of stuff - candy, a couple cookies, tea bags, push pins, binder clips, etc. The possibilities are endless!

I used Love & Happiness rub-ons from SU! Very quick and easy. Then I just layered Prima & Bazzill flowers on top and secured it with a jumbo silver brad from American Crafts. To make it all coordinate, I added a flower rub-on flower in the center of the brad. You could even stamp a saying on these tins with Stazon ink if you wanted. I also debated using ribbon too. Again, the possibilities with these are endless. I bought 3 of them at the time, so keep checking back to see what I do with the others.

I'm working on some scrapbook pages with some really fun paper! I hope to finish it soon and then of course show you! Fun, fun, fun!

Have a good evening. God bless!

Tiffany

No comments: