Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring is finally arriving! The temperature is actually hitting 50 degrees around here. It's been sunny too. It just puts me in a better mood!

I made this card using my new set of stamps from SU! called Always and Make It Count. I'm still using up those scraps I talked about a few weeks ago. This paper was left over from a mini album I did on motherhood. The paper is from one of my favorite companies - Daisy D's! Since paper piercing is so popular right now, I gave it a try along the edge of the card and the red layer of patterned paper. I mounted the bird on pop dots to give it dimension.

I received in the mail some goodies this week! My birthday was a couple weeks ago and I always buy myself a present. This year I bought some Dew Drops that I have been seeing on a lot of cards lately AND. . . I bought a few Copic markers!!!!! Lucky me! I played with them a little this evening and they are AWESOME! They are so smooth and just glide on the paper. I LOVE THEM! There are no lines left behind like you get with SU! markers. They are incredible! I want more of them!!! I will try to get a card made using them this weekend to show you, so stay tuned!

Happy TGIF tomorrow. Good night!

Tiffany

No comments: