Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm back!


I'm here, I'm here! People have been asking me where I've been. It was a crazy week and I'm sorry it's been a week since I've posted. I was supposed to be out of town this weekend and it didn't happen so I decided to take a day trip today to Archivers in Akron, Ohio. What fun! I will make up for not posting last week, by posting a lot this week, ok? I have so many new goodies to play with and I took the day off tomorrow to make it a long weekend! I can play all day!!!


This layout I created over the past week. I am so slow with scrapbooking. I just never feel like it's good enough. Does anyone else feel this way? Let me know!!!! It's bad. Cards are so much quicker and easier. I don't know which I like better. I think I like creating cards the best and looking over and over again at scrapbook pages. It's hard to remember my little one so small. This layout is from last summer and he looks so short compared to now! Oh my goodness. Anyways, the paper and some of the stickers are from Reminisce - Boys Gone Wild collection. The embellishments are from Me & My Big Ideas, "First Car". I journaled on vellum using my black Slick Writer marker.


I hope you had a great weekend! Unfortunately, I didn't get to Beate's WSC this weekend. It was just too hectic and not enough time. I will next weekend for sure. I hope your weekend was great!


Take care.


Tiffany




No comments: