Friday, April 11, 2008

Fun with Changito! - Beate's WSC#43

Hello everyone!

In addition to Riley, I love the new Changito collection from Stampendous! They are so much fun, that I decided to add the word "Fun" from the SU! set Make it Count. The layout design is from Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I always try to get it done Friday night after my son is in bed and it's quiet. Unfortunately, after working all week, I am pretty tired and have troubles creating sometimes. The WSC helps makes it easier and fun! I really hope to win Beate's weekly challenge sometime. I'll be sure to let you know if I ever do!

This was a long week! I wanted to blog earlier, but it just didn't happen. I definitely will this week because next weekend I may be out of town.

Ok, I'm tired and it's getting late. My little one is an early riser, so I better get to bed soon.

Good night!

Tiffany

1 comment:

beate said...

Tiffany, your card looks great. I love the paper and I love the Changito stamps. I wish you luck with the random drawing on Monday!!!
Hugs and smiles