Monday, April 7, 2008

Flap Card


Last week Splitcoaststampers had a tutorial on making flap cards (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/flap_card/). I had this great paper from Imaginisce. Aren't the colors fun? The stamps on the inside of the card are from Printworks and Ezybells Art Stamps.

I am still working on my son's first year of life scrapbook. It's almost done and I can't wait! There are some pages I want to tear apart and do over, but I know I shouldn't. Our scrapbooking talent grows with time. Besides, if I start doing them over, I'll never get current. If anyone is current with their children's scrapbook, drop me line! I need to know how you do it!

Tiffany



2 comments:

Paula said...

Tiffany:

I love this card. The papers and stamps are fantastic!

Paula

Joy said...

VERY cute! :) Love that flap card.